Here are some easy steps to troubleshoot any video playback issues you may be experiencing:
1) Reset your connected device.
2) Reset your cable modem. We recommend unplugging the power for at least 30 seconds.
3) If applicable, reset your router. We recommend unplugging the power for at least 30 seconds.
4) Test video playback.
If your issues persist, send us a note through our contact form or email email@example.com.
In order to assist you, we will need the following details:
1) The make and model of the device you’re using.
2) The name of your broadband service provider.
3) Details on your home internet setup (wired or wireless).
4) Your current home internet speed. You can test this by using a device connected to your wireless network and visiting www.speedtest.net.